The Very Best Selection of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Local Delivery.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Pet Food Scoops
If you are a puppy owner, you will unquestionably intend to discover a pet bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and might need a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. The following are some things to keep in mind when picking the right dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to pick. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in countless colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the Right Pet Dish
At The Hydrant Pet Center in Highland, IN, we stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (219) 923-3649 to find out more!
The Hydrant is a great place. They have a great selection of food and products for your babies plus the groomers are the best. Stephanie is wonderful! She has taken exceptional care of my boys (Toby and tanner) for years. I so appreciate the loving care and patience she has given to my now senior fur baby!
This places always friendly super nice and if you have a animal aggressive dog such as myself they take special care as well you don't need an appointment typically to get the nails clipped but I recommend 2 weeks in advance for your grooming appointment Amazing customer service
They did return my call promptly about grooming (they do groom cats). Unfortunately my cat passed before I could get her in. I have heard great things about them. I think the groomer is Monday thru Thursday but call first, they will call you back 🙂.