The Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Local Delivery.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a puppy owner, you will undoubtedly wish to discover a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. Here are some things to remember when picking the right dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to pick. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they can be found in many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include: They are typically equipped with a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally sturdy, and safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Locate the Right Pet Bowl
At The Hydrant Pet Center in Highland, IN, we stock several dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (219) 923-3649 to find out more!
The Hydrant is a great place. They have a great selection of food and products for your babies plus the groomers are the best. Stephanie is wonderful! She has taken exceptional care of my boys (Toby and tanner) for years. I so appreciate the loving care and patience she has given to my now senior fur baby!
This places always friendly super nice and if you have a animal aggressive dog such as myself they take special care as well you don't need an appointment typically to get the nails clipped but I recommend 2 weeks in advance for your grooming appointment Amazing customer service
They did return my call promptly about grooming (they do groom cats). Unfortunately my cat passed before I could get her in. I have heard great things about them. I think the groomer is Monday thru Thursday but call first, they will call you back 🙂.