The Very Best Selection of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Local Delivery.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely intend to locate a dog dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies devour too swiftly and might need a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. Here are some things to remember when deciding on the perfect dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in various colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help pets eat, they are exceptionally long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Locate the Right Puppy Dish
At The Hydrant Pet Center in Highland, IN, we stock many dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (219) 923-3649 to learn more!
The Hydrant is a great place. They have a great selection of food and products for your babies plus the groomers are the best. Stephanie is wonderful! She has taken exceptional care of my boys (Toby and tanner) for years. I so appreciate the loving care and patience she has given to my now senior fur baby!
This places always friendly super nice and if you have a animal aggressive dog such as myself they take special care as well you don't need an appointment typically to get the nails clipped but I recommend 2 weeks in advance for your grooming appointment Amazing customer service
They did return my call promptly about grooming (they do groom cats). Unfortunately my cat passed before I could get her in. I have heard great things about them. I think the groomer is Monday thru Thursday but call first, they will call you back 🙂.