The Best Choice of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Local Delivery.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Can Covers
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly wish to discover a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog bowl, while young puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Below are some things to bear in mind when picking the correct dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in countless colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of: these bowls are easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider making use of an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Discover the Right Pet Bowl
At The Hydrant Pet Center in Highland, IN, we stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (219) 923-3649 to learn more!
The Hydrant is a great place. They have a great selection of food and products for your babies plus the groomers are the best. Stephanie is wonderful! She has taken exceptional care of my boys (Toby and tanner) for years. I so appreciate the loving care and patience she has given to my now senior fur baby!
This places always friendly super nice and if you have a animal aggressive dog such as myself they take special care as well you don't need an appointment typically to get the nails clipped but I recommend 2 weeks in advance for your grooming appointment Amazing customer service
They did return my call promptly about grooming (they do groom cats). Unfortunately my cat passed before I could get her in. I have heard great things about them. I think the groomer is Monday thru Thursday but call first, they will call you back 🙂.