The Best Selection of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Local Delivery.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Dog Bowls and Feeders
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to locate a dog bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets eat too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. Below are some things to bear in mind when deciding on the appropriate dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they can be found in numerous shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish consist of: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include: They are typically equipped with a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat, they are extremely sturdy, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of making use of an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are usually retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Discover the Right Dog Dish
At The Hydrant Pet Center in Highland, IN, we stock several dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (219) 923-3649 to get more information!
The Hydrant is a great place. They have a great selection of food and products for your babies plus the groomers are the best. Stephanie is wonderful! She has taken exceptional care of my boys (Toby and tanner) for years. I so appreciate the loving care and patience she has given to my now senior fur baby!
This places always friendly super nice and if you have a animal aggressive dog such as myself they take special care as well you don't need an appointment typically to get the nails clipped but I recommend 2 weeks in advance for your grooming appointment Amazing customer service
They did return my call promptly about grooming (they do groom cats). Unfortunately my cat passed before I could get her in. I have heard great things about them. I think the groomer is Monday thru Thursday but call first, they will call you back 🙂.