The Best Selection of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Hydrant Pet Center in Highland, IN. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (219) 923-3649 for more information!